Friday, November 2, 2012

Possibly the most confusing abbreviation ever

Guess what?! It's NOVEMBER! And that means its National Novel Writing Month. Or, as its fondly known, Nanowrimo. I found out about this around July this year and have been incredibly excited to get to November so I can start writing for it.
To participate, all you have to do is write. To win, all you have to do is write a novel of 50k words or more all within the month of November. A challenge indeed!
So time to stop being lazy and WRITE. I'll try to keep track of my progress on here a bit and I've joined the Ft. Lauderdale regional forum group for it on the Nanowrimo site.
If you want more information the official site is http://www.nanowrimo.org
I encourage everyone to sign up and participate!


No comments:

Post a Comment